TANOEMoney is a micro loan & emergency finance scheme of The African Network of Entrepreneurs (TANOE)
Our mission is to become a financial helpline
to support entrepreneurs in their pursuit
to build sustainable and globally
We aim to make businesses credit worthy
through our in depth Financial Literacy
Training and Accounting & Book Keeping
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU?
TANOEMoney seeks to prevent entrepreneurs from walking the lonely, scary and unpredictable path
to building business empires all by themselves.
All You Need to Know About TANOEMoney
TANOEMoney is a micro loan & emergency finance scheme of The African Network of Entrepreneurs (TANOE) to provide financial support to entrepreneurs in their pursuit to turn ideas into profitable ventures and to build sustainable businesses.
TANOEMoney seeks to prevent entrepreneurs from walking the lonely, scary and unpredictable path to building business empires all by themselves. Building a business is not easy especially when entrepreneurs find themselves with no capital and absolutely no help from family or friends. When no banks, investors or finance companies are willing and ready to give loans to start-ups or invest in entrepreneurs, TANOEMoney comes to lighten the burden of entrepreneurs when going through the formative stages of their businesses.
For those times when all you need is some 'small money' to get through the day or some cash to settle your staff or acquire an equipment or production materials, TANOEMoney comes in very handy! TANOEMoney provides micro loans, emergency project funds and financial & investment support exclusively to registered members of The African Network of Entrepreneurs (TANOE).
The Objectives of TANOEMoney are as follows:.
- To provide Freedom from excessive hardship in building businesses.
- To provide Financial Support during challenging times in business.
- To provide easy access to low interest micro-loans to TANOE members.
- To provide access to capital to start or expand your business.
- To provide Financial Literacy & Capacity Building Training for members.
- To increase access to Business Advisory and Support Services.
- To provide accounting and book keeping support to entrepreneurs to enable them become credit worthy.
- To provide information on other credit and financial support facilities for entrepreneurs.